Thursday, March 28, 2013

COVER REVEAL! Orange Karen:Tribute To a Warrior

It's finally here, folks! The Orange Karen Anthology will be released on April 11, 2013!!

I'm so excited about this book. Not because my story is included. But because all proceeds go to the rock-solid, heart of gold, fierce and true Karen DeLabar. By now, you all know she went through hell and back from a battle with TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome). But she won. And her friends are pulling together to help this brave woman and her family with medical expenses. Here's what the organizer of this project, Christina Esdon, has to say about this awesome Tribute Anthology.

She gives some background info on Kip Ayers, the cover designer, and man...it's a REALLY cool cover. It makes me want to snuggle down and read. It has everything a writer/reader could ever want, complete with a jewel-encrusted swords and antique typewriter. What do you think? Don't you want to grab a cuppa and curl up? Get ready for this one...It's gonna be HUGE!





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait to get a copy of this for my coffee table. I'm so extremely excited and humbled to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete