Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!


I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by the fab Janelle AKA Mia's Mum! Check her out if you love spunk and cute. <---She's got it. Thanks, Janelle!!

So here are the rules:
  1. Thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them. CHECK.
  2. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself. Oy. You loyal readers, you might want to take cover.
  3. Pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs. Easily done!
Seven interesting facts about me:
  • Mom sent me outside to do cartwheels every time I got excited (which was a lot. I'm a very good cartwheeler now) so I wouldn't break her furniture.
  • I was invited to attend Junior College in New Mexico my sophomore year of high school. (Mom was afraid to let her 15 year old move seven states away so I didn't. Wish I had, though!)
  • I fear worms with feet. *Nightmares*
  • I believe in myself enough to think I WILL be a published author one day soon.
  • I attended the Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation Leadership Seminar my sophomore year of high school in Little Rock, AR., a high honor for any kid! Learned the neatest stuff, met the neatest kids and gained a ton of confidence.
  • I'm a magnet for dumbluck. It hearts me (and follows me...like a stalker. *suspicious eyes*).
  • I'm a passionate realist.
15 people who I think are deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award? (These are some of my fav bloggers and they've probably most assuredly received this award before!)
  1. Charissa Weaks - A Day In The Life Of An Aspiring Author (Supercool, awesome, always informative.)
  2. Julie Anne Lindsey - Musings From The Slush Pile (Look at her disappearing slush pile!! YAY!)
  3. Ivy Hawthorn - Ivy's Updates (She's smooth, sweet and all class. Love this chick.)
  4. Erica Deane - The Daily Blog (She leads the same kind of life I do...Which is why we can NEVER hang out. LOL!)
  5. Sydney Raine - Sydney Raine (This gal is SASS debunked. She's got it. Don't question it! Lots of writerly luv for this babe.)
  6. Lizzie Vance - Be Your Own Muse (Big part of my crit group, Lizzie is smart, fun and knows her stuff.)
  7. Christi McMillan - Christi McMillan (Christi's as awesome as her curls. Devine. You'll love her, she rocks.)
  8. Kelly Gamble - Staring Out The Window (Kelly is smart, sassy, wise beyond her years. I soak up her tweets. So should you.)
  9. Leif Notae - Writing More With Less (Leif writes flash fiction and poetry. He's smart, he's a gentleman and if you're an early riser, you'll enjoy his a.m. Twitter wisdom.)
  10. Ciara Ballintyne - Somebody Has To Say It (The name of her blog says it all.)
  11. Laura Kolar - Read, Write...Rocking Chair (Laura's LOVE wrapped in a bow. I can't make it one day without a tweet from her. Luv!)
  12. K.D. McCrite - KD McCrite (This gal's got the funniest book out. And she's so nice, she'll sweeten your tea. Get it ---> In Front Of God And Everybody: Confessions of April Grace. A must have!!)
  13. Kim Cormack - Children's Author Kim Cormack (Kim is fun, quirky and so loveable. You'll fall, you will!)
  14. Mindy Ruiz - Mindy Ruiz-Young Adult Author (This gal is funny. Seriously funny. And she awarded me a Cougar badge once ;O  )
  15. Last but not least, Amberr Meadows - Like A Bump On A Blog (She's awesomeness with lovelysauce and she loves Georgia. That's enough for me. *Sighs* Shrimp and Grits, anyone?) 
Follow these awesome people and you will be rewarded. I am. Every day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. Even though it is mostly a lot of fluff, it means something because you considered me in the first place. I also like to "pay it forward" and help a few fellow bloggers, and this is a great opportunity to show a little gratitude to several!

    I appreciate you. 7 things about me? Going to be difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweets!! You rock. It's nice to know I'm not blogging to a void every day, LOL.

    XOXO...Mwa!!

    ReplyDelete